Please click on the link below for the latest letter:
Updated 12th June 2020
Update from GOV.UK – What parents and carers need to know about schools and other education settings during the Coronavirus outbreak
Pupils and parents should do all they can to help make sure they and others can travel safely. This can be done through:
- not leaving home if anyone in their household, has symptoms of coronavirus
- avoiding travelling on public transport, particularly at peak times
- maintaining a 2 metre distance from others who are not in their household
- ensuring good respiratory hygiene by using the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
- avoiding touching their face
- washing their hands thoroughly before and after travelling
- wearing a face covering if they need to use public transport
When deciding whether children wear a face covering on school transport, it is also important to remember:
- school transport is unlike public transport, in that it generally carries the same group of children to and from the same destination each day – this may help reduce the risk of cross infection
- children and staff won’t be expected to wear face coverings in school
- it is important that those using face coverings are able to do so properly – guidance on how to wear and make a cloth face covering is available
- face coverings should not be used by children under the age of 3 or those who may find it difficult to manage them correctly
16 July 2020
Advice for parents and carers looking after children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
Banner updated with information about pupils returning to school in the autumn term.
Please scroll down for Campus letters
Summer Exam results – 20th August 10am – 12pm at Learning for Life Centre (24 Cyprus Road, N9 9PG).