Skip to content
- Students at Key Stage 4 will have a morning and afternoon sessions led by their class teacher and supported by the class TAs on Microsoft Teams. Input will cover areas of the Maths, English, Learning for Life (PSHE and Life Skills) curriculum.
- Morning sessions will involve the class team checking in with each student and discussing the tasks for the day which have been uploaded to Microsoft Teams.
- On what would be their normal Work Experience day students will cover tasks related to work related learning.
- On their usual College day, students will attend online sessions with their college tutors.
- Personalised support is offered to students and families as needed and can include online SALT and Art Therapy sessions in line.