Enfield Councils next Moving On event ‘Getting a Home’, will be held next Wednesday (10th of February) from 10.30 to 12.00.
To sign up, please click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-a-home-tickets-132089253513
About this Event
- Young people grow up and leave home. This event explores the different options that are available to support your young person to live in their own accommodation with the right level of support to meet their needs.
- What care and support is available to support young person to live more independently?
- What are the accommodation options for supported/independent living?
- How new technology can help people to live more independently in their own properties
- Find out about Vincent House, our transition flats, which give young people the opportunity to experience living independently and to learn new skills and grow in confidence
- How do we make sure that young people’s emotional well-being is considered and that they have social networks and friends
- How we support young people to stay safe